Asalamualaikum dear community members,
It is time for the new KIC board elections for the 2022-2025 term.
The process involves the following:
- Update your KIC community membership – the new membership form will be distributed Friday 08-26-22 after Jumu’a prayers at both KIC and KIS and will be available on the KIC website to fill in. Submitting the new membership is mandatory to participate in the elections and to be included in the communication list.
- Membership fees are recommended and appreciated but not required to be able to submit the form.
- The current board has appointed the following community members to the election committee for this year:
-Br Muhammad Razi
-Br. Ijaz Iqbal
-Br. Anees Thaj
-Br. Shaghil Hussein
-Br. Mazen Oqily
- Between 9-16 and 9-23, members can submit names of nominees for the upcoming board. Self-nominations are not accepted.
- On Sunday 9-25, the nomination committee, after verifying eligibility, will present the final list of nominees and post it.
- On Friday 9-30, the nominees will introduce themselves after Jumua’a prayers at both KIC and KIS
- On Friday 10-7, voting will be held after jumua’a prayers in both locations and between Maghrib and Isha at KIC
This information is subject to minor changes to accommodate the communities needs and to ensure maximum participation.